Thursday, March 21

Another day another rejection letter, at least they bothered to write this time, I guess that makes a change. Before I go any further with this post I have to admit I didn’t go for a run yesterday. Will you forgive me ? I have a good excuse, erm I mean reason. The book factory where I have stand by work phoned at late notice and asked if I could come and work the late shift. I cycled the 30 minutes each way so we could call it cross training if you like. Okay you drive a hard bargain but it's a deal if I train that bit harder today you will forgive me.

Its snowing here again. I can’t believe it ! Don’t get me wrong I love snow, I am like a big kid in snow. I wish for blizzards, blocked roads and sightings of the yeti in the middle of town. But that’s in December and January. I’m English, and if there is one thing that has taught me, that is that in Mars you have mist, you have dull grey, if you are lucky a bit of sun, but no snow. What’s the big problem you may be wondering ? Well it covers all the ice and hides it, it melts and forms new ice, in short it's a hazard. I have fallen over 3 times this winter just walking so I think I would be pushing my luck with too much running or cycling. It's a terrible tease as well, just as you think its clearing up and spring is truly on the way, mother nature goes and dumps another load of the white stuff everywhere. If this keeps up I think I will have a nervous breakdown, otherwise I will be back with today’s post tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home