Sunday, April 21

The cute things kids say... I know I usually complain about the little brats that sometimes plague me while I am out and about delivering leaflets. However today it proved it doesnt always have to be annoying. A shy little 4 year old lad came up and stood patiently by my cart until I returned. Hello, he said. Hello I returned, expecting the usualy comment "Are you postman Per?" However he surpised me with " Can I have one of those, I know where I live"

Training Summary Last week I didnt manage much running. Work called most of the week so I have been cycling instead. Therefore I am still very much in the North of Scotland in my virtuall tour from John O'Groats to Lands End. Hopefully I can get some more runs in this Week. Week 17 Running total: 12.5 km Cycling total: 77km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home