Wednesday, October 29

So much to do so little time. Yes I am still about and yes I am about to do another one of those ohh I have been so busy I haven't been able to blog entries. So what have I been doing I hear you ask and at this point I will have to say something like errrmmm, yes well errrmmmm. It feels like I have been very busy okay? Thankfully the huge print runs at work have come to an end so I can actually cycle home in a straight line as opposed to a tired wobbled twice as far zig zag line, which is nice.

My training has also seen another increase, my total for last week reaching a new record high of 58 kms or if you would prefer 36.25 miles. I am half way along my training schedule now and I have yet to miss a single planned run, how proud I am of myself.

I should hopefully know in a week or so if I have a place from the ballot for the London Marathon. Its a strange experience and one that I doubt many people come across, but for the next few weeks I will be checking my bank account hoping, begging, down on my knees praying that their will be less money in my account that I was expecting! Is it too soon to write to Santa ? It cant hurt,

Dear jovial fella all clad in red I have been a very good boy this year, please oh please can I have a start place for London. Yours hopefully James (aged 5 and quite a few days)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home