Sunday, April 28

Managed to go for my third run of the week today. Just my usual 5km lap around the lake, but it all adds up. I want to at least try to have 3 runs each week and hopefully then I will start to notice some improvement. Managed to avoid the rain and a friend that had come to see Maria. With the risk of sounding mean I was quite glad. I didn’t have the energy to speak too much Swedish. Although later in the day I was quite chuffed to discover another Swede I had been talking to in a chatroom believed I was a "proper" Swede. Whether this was because my Swedish was reasonable, or my english appalling I haven’t decided.

Training Summary

Running total:
This week 18.08 km Year to date 30.66km Cycling total: This week 40.4km Year to date 117.4km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home