Thursday, April 25

Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out for a midday run. I am tired, dopey and have little enthusiasm to do much at all today. Maria has gone to work for the morning shift and I have yet to hear if I will be expected at the factory this afternoon. In an attempt to get myself moving and not just moup around the apartment all day I took myself out for a short run. My legs didn’t want to, I didn’t really want to either, but I thought it was for the best. I seriously underestimate the weather. Sweden has bypassed warm and gone straight to hot. Too hot for a comfortable mid day run anyway. It was hard work but I had it around the lake. Probably a mistake to have gone out today but one I hope to make again and again. Forever plodding onwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home