Saturday, June 15

Sorry its been a while since my last post but I have been busy pulling my hair out trying to make a new template. It occured to me that most of you are not in the slightess interested in my training. Not that I have been posting anything about my training for the last couple of weeks but thats not the point ! Anyway from now on those of you who are interested can read my training blog and the rest of you can carry on as normal.

As a one off, a kind of applogy for the delay, I will try this post into a request spot regarding the comments on my previous post. I am not sure who Paul wishes to impress with his knowledge of jokes in swedish but who am I to stand in this way. "Vad kallas du en franksman i andra rund av VM? Domare". Thats my best guess anyway, look for corrections in the comment box from "proper swedes" As for the DIY for Lynn, If only you hadnt already finished I might have been able to help you. To my mum, the reason you live at home is so you dont have to do the DIY. Normal service will resume shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home