Monday, June 3

Finally I am showing signs of kicking the cold that has been bugging me into touch. It has been frustrating being left with sparse energy to do little more than go to work. To make it worse it has been beautiful weather mostly and would have suited an early morning or later evening run. Now my energy is coming back in leaps and bounds but I still have to be careful. There is no point restarting the training too soon and earning myself another visit to the doctors.

Hopefully by the start of next week I should be back out on the roads again. In the mean time I have become obsessive over my intake of fruit and water. Myself and fruit have never been the closest of friends. Indeed we were usually only on speaking terms when said fruit had been battered to death into a jam or hidden under the custard of a trifle. That was then. Now I have improved so that I at least eat one or two kiwis a day and perhaps a small apple. I can cope with the kiwi fruit, after all with a vivid green like they are, that has to come from an E number doesn’t it? My new craze may not last long, but at least it's a start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home