Monday, September 30

Im a half back from being AWOL, hopefully I will be able to start posting more often again from now on. I have been busy trying to find myself a new job that requires more brain work than deciding which buttom to press on the coffee machine. The most I expect are letters saying thank you for your appliacation however... but I have to keep trying all the same otherwise I think I might go mad. Sadly the local college have decided that its a good idea not to update their website from year to year so the course that I had picked out is no longer available. With my work being shifts which change from week to week the only course I would be able to go on would have to be distance education which in itselfs causes limitations. Oh well no one ever said it was going to be easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home