Friday, April 25

Before I say anymore, can I just claim to be an easy going, don’t let things get you down too much kind of person. Generally, I don’t believe the glass is half empty, or half full for that matter; it’s just a too large glass. Life’s too short to get stressed about every little thing.

Right so you didn’t believe a word of that so lets get on with the moan, the neighbours have been at it again. A little background information. Generally apartment blocks in Sweden come with there own little mini laundrette. Place your apartment number on the list and you can use the 3 washing machines for the 4 hours you have booked. Then there are two drying rooms which you can use for an hour after you wash time is over. All very civilised and well thought out don’t you think.

Someone has left their washing hanging up in the two drying rooms. Its taking up most the room, how bloody annoying! Not a note or anything just the washing, are we meant to fold it up nicely for them, put it in a bag and place a mint on the pillow case for them? This was 10 hours since the last time someone had used the machines, was I still half asleep when I walked the gang plank onto the Mary Celeste? Its boring and time consuming enough doing your own washing without starting helping every other Tom Dick and Harry out as well. I came close to putting it back in a machine I wasn't using and then hanging it up back wet after I had finished. I kind of wish I had done now.

Then when I go back to collect my washing 20 minutes within my allocated time I come across another neighbour. Seeing the slightly stunned look on my face she explains that she had taken down some of my dry washing for me and placed it in one of the trolleys. Oh okay thank you that you needn't have bothered folding up my nice clean fresh washing for me. Ohh I see you didn't you thought I would prefer it all screwed up in a wash trolley did you? And is that a colloquial use of the word dry in these parts ?

To really piss me of I checked to see who she was on the list on my way out. It was only the bloody women who's bracelet we found and returned safely to her. Neighbours, who needs them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home