Monday, April 14

I know its been a while since I last blogged but I have been busy honest. Judging by the lack of comments no one was particular impressed by my photographic efforts. So in order to offer you a proper fest for your eyes I searched out this blog for you all to enjoy.

While it may seem like I have been quiet about how my running is going, I can assure you my training has consisted of more than watching Paula Radcliffe sweep everyone away in the London Marathon. Just to put her efforts in context, and it feels almost a crime to mention myself in the same sentence, but I would be happy to reach Tower Bridge by the time Paula crossed the line. So now it is less than a year to go and a real wake up call, no excuses allowed I just have to get out there and do it. I have set up a sub blog with my training details so you can choose if you wish to follow my efforts or not.

And finally as if in a vain effort to persuade any doubters that I really have been busy and not just plain lazy I have been busy setting up my next charity auction. On the 27th of April I will be auctioning off a set of 9 autographed photographs from the cast of the BBC's hospital drama Casualty. Click here for the auction catalogue, oh and if you have time, pimping of this link would be appreciated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home