Monday, May 19

May I introduce you to the newest members of our family. I am going to have to whisper; from the left you will see Tom, Dick and Harry. I am having to whisper just in case they hear. The damage that could be done to these poor females with decidedly unfeminine names could be unrepairable. I don’t think any of them have any experience of working as a head doctor. Tom is occupied by traffic patrols, Dick my tank floor maintenance and Harry is currently searching employment after relocation. Mind you I am not sure they are that weak at all really. There used to be a male but he had to leave as the others beat him up.

Apparently they are Siamese fighting fish. We have adopted them as one of Maria’s work colleagues is moving abroad at the end of the year and these little fishes would be homeless. In one of her less charitable moments she has tried seeing if they would die off, but to no avail. So we agreed to take them over (Cue for us to promptly accidentally kill the poor little things after a day or two). They now spend their time swimming around in the corner of our living room, watching tv and eating float-away meals. Not a bad life I would think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home