Friday, May 3

Three days with a jog on the trot and it feels that way as well. I should really have had a break today but seeing as we are leaving for England tomorrow I thought I had better try and squeeze an extra run in. It was hard work today and it didn’t help that it started to pour down at exactly the point where I was furthest from home now matter which way I went. Oh well at least I have managed to reach my target of three runs a week.

It will be good to be back over in England for a week, but I don’t think it will be that relaxing. As usual we have our week planed out for us, and there doesn’t seem to be that much room for any R and R. Will be great to see family again and will have to see if the rumours of my sisters sideways mohican are anywhere near the truth. Will be good to see one of my uncles again and his partner for the first time, and to see if my gran still keeps the newspaper while she knits baby clothes. Some things never change I guess. The only things that do are my understanding of them. For 20 years I was stunned that she could always know someone that was having a baby and required baby clothes to be knitted. How was I meant to know she made them for the local charity shop ?

As a footnote I would like to welcome the person that found there way here by searching for the Swedish version of Postman Pat. For some reason or other I seemed to have reached the giddy heights of 5th place on google for the search of Postis Per. You will have to excuse me from now on as I think i will mention the man with a black and white cat on a regular basis, I think I have discovered my niche in the market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home