Thursday, June 27

The following occurred to me in one of our ”fika breaks” and I will agree with if you suggest I need a job more demanding on the brain cells, but the thought appeared all the same. Isabellas teddy has become quite a jetsetter, visiting places such as Ohio, Singapore and er Grimsby. For those of you who don’t know this teddy belongs to the 2 year old daughter of a postal worker and is currently travelling the world with the help of other postal workers. Anyway during this time inquires have been made by the public as to the current whereabouts and activities of the cuddly furball. A jetsetter + public interest = X. There can only be one answer to this equation, X equals paparazzi. I therefore suggest that a second teddy be released by a group of photographers or media types equipped with a camera and reporters notepad. We the public deserve the true story and not just the squeaky clean image put out by Isabellas teddys PR machine. Perhaps they could also do an in-depth investigation into the effects of being deserted by their teddys bears on 2 year old children.

I think I need to get more sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home