Sunday, October 6

We went for a nice walk along the lakeside today and I was surprised to find prime conkers lying all over the place. No need to try and knock them from the tree or hunt around they were just all over the place. These Swedes don’t know what they are missing. Okay so it is probably just bruised elbows for missed shots but that’s not my rose coloured glasses point now is it.

The snow wasn’t as bad as it looked when I first woke up. Looking out the window first thing it did seem as we might get a reasonable layer but it turned out to be nothing but a little flurry that melted straight away. I quite enjoy the snow but it’s too early for it at the moment. I was hoping to get some more running in as yet. I didn’t get on well with the winter last year mainly due to my tendency to fly arse over tit on a regular basis. Actually I think I only fell over 4 times and down the stairs once but to my bones it felt like a lot more. Doesn’t that make me sound like Frank Spencer reborn? Maybe I will buy some winter wheels on my cycle so I don’t have walk so much, but then again maybe that will be asking for trouble.

We have been looking to see if we can find a new apartment. The one we have at the moment is fine but it would be better if we could have one with a separate living and sleeping area. There are a couple that could be okay but we will have to go and have a look at them before we know if they are anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home