Sunday, November 3

Following Paul’s advice I thought it would be worth pointing out that if you are donating and you are a uk tax payer justgiving can reclaim the tax on your donation. 28% extra donated to Concern just for clicking on a box.

I have been asked why I am using justgiving, instead of collecting sponsorship with something like Paypal. The main reason is that I don’t want to get my hands dirty handling your cash. Like most of you I have heard stories of people online claiming to be something that they are not. I wouldn’t want anyone to think that I was doing the same. If I were to use paypal they would always be doubts about if I were actually handing over all the sponsorship I collect over to Concern. With just giving, I personally never see any donations, any sponsorship given goes direct from justgiving to concern.

On a totally different note I have added another site to my blog reads Depressed Cow has a nice design even if the cow does keep on mooing ! And if you have some time to waste why not see if you can get to the bottom of the sea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home