Tuesday, October 29

When Gun-Britt Marklund checked her bank account to see whether her monthly child allowance check had arrived from the Swedish government, she knew that what she saw was too good to be true. Her account showed a balance of more than 93 billion kronor (6.2 billion pounds) on Sunday.

"You never see amounts like this," said the 40-year-old teacher and mother of three children, ages 10, 13 and 15. "I thought this money doesn't belong to me. Something must be wrong." Marklund's hunch was correct. On Monday, she informed her bank of the inflated child allowance payment - twice the size of Sweden's defense budget - and the bank acted swiftly.

Why does nothing like this ever happen to me ? Okay so she didnt get to keep an öre/penny of the money including the interest that had acrued but still it would be nice to have been a billionare if only for a day.

I really cant get myself moving today. I have just been sitting around yawning while messing about with photoshop which i am hopeless with. For those of you who are expecting a wedding invite I thought you might like to see where we had in mind as a location. For photos click on bildgalleri and then on the small pictures at the bottom to enlarge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home