Wednesday, November 13

If you can say it rains cats and downs, then I would be right in saying it is snowing rhinos outside at the moment. It started falling lightly last night until we were at the point English papers would be full of headlines shouting "its snow go on british roads". Then at 10 this morning snowballs started falling.

I have finally found myself a course to apply to. The one I had in mind started to spiral in costs and I thought I would have to start banging my head against the wall again looking for another one I could take. Luckly I fell upon the course I wanted quite quickly and have applied today so hopefully I can start with that soon. Work has dried up at the moment but you never know when someone will be sick and I will be called in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home