Friday, November 15

Sorry but I am going to have to lower myself to toilet humour.

While visiting the toilets at MacDonalds in Arvika, Sweden, a man noticed that all the toilet seats had been removed. When he asked staff about the missing seats, he was told an employee had taken them out of a dishwasher where they had been cleaned together with trays and kitchen utensils. The employee tried to reassure the customer by saying that the freshly washed toilet seat would be warm and pleasant to sit on. A senior representative of the restaurant chain said the incident was a mistake and not standard company procedure. Arvika's environmental and health inspector later visited the restaurant.

Other bits and bobs.

First the good news, work has phoned and as someone has phoned in sick I will have work all of next week. The bad news is that I am starting to feel sick myself. At this point I will have to break of from my tale to reassure my mum that its just a little flu. When I first moved over here I managed to get myself pretty sick by not dressing up warm enough for the swedish winter. Thats not the case anymore as I dress up like the Michelin man and have just bought a pair of gloves that look like something they might wear on an apollo mission. But isnt it just typical, i get work as sickness cover and then go get myself sick. Ho hum.

Defenceless monkey

Cruel but fun how hard can you slap this little fella? Found via Kezza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home