Monday, December 30

Long time no post but I am still about honest. We actually I have fled Sweden to spend the start of the new year in a drizzly grey England. I had forgotten just how dark it can be over here. I am used to being in an area where street lighting doesnt mean that you can see one on the horizon somewhere. Even without the street lighting the snow in Sweden reflects whatever light there is available to combat the darkness. But I digress, which is of course my perogative, but I digress all the same.

After the calmest flight that I have ever had with maria (How is it that a hand that can sometimes have trouble opening bottles can easily crush all the bones in a hand?) we had a nice dinner and a good old chin wag. Little sister has also been away from home working in Switzerland as part of her university course but was back last night to be with us all. Being a daft little sis that she is she had brought me an cuddy elephant on strings so of course we had to have a go at making him dance with some moves more suggestive than others.

Today we hit the stores for a spot of shopping. What this actually means is I wandered around the stores carrying various bags and waited by the changing room doors to make the appropriate noises when required and to fetch and return additional items to be tested. Not that I mind, Shopping is much better here than our regional town in Sweden. I am a much better shopper (shopping spectator) than I used to be. Maybe that is something to do with only having to do it twice a year. The one item that i did try and purchase for myself was no available. Ipswich's club shop was out of blank match tickets so I will have to wait until tommorrow to get those. It should be a good game things seem to be going better for the Blues these days but I am sure I can jinx that.

On the auction front I can now proudly announce the addition of signed photographs from Robson Green in silver pen, Ross Kemp and a whole selection from the cast of Holby City and Casualty. Hopefully I will be able to get them scanned some for you to look at on my auction page.

Anyway, if I dont get the chance to post tommorow may I take this chance to wish you all a very happy new year !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home