Tuesday, December 17

Some things in Sweden seem to be designed to give you a headache. Buying a house, finding a decent job, and in a self-serving manner buying head ache tablets. I came home from work yesterday with a stinking headache. Of course we were out of headache tablets, so I had the short walk into town to the local supermarket.

The store was packed; I looked over and over again for a small tube of pills to make me feel like my old self again. I looked over the same area over and over again. Nothing. Maybe if I could find a member of staff I could get the help I needed. Of course they were nowhere to be seen. When I finally caught someone’s attention, I was told they don’t sell those in supermarkets in Sweden. You have to go to the local chemists.

By the time I reached there the self-service section area was closed. It seems now you have to go to the prescription section and ask them to go to the self service area to collect the medicines for some reason you are no longer allowed to touch. By the time I had my pills I felt like I no longer required a headache tablet. Could someone tell me how I could purchase some migraine tablets in Sweden please? No on second thoughts please don’t bother...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home