Friday, December 20

We are found a new apartment! I don't wish to say too much just yet in case I go and jinx it but we like it very much. Its in the same small block as the guy who we have been messed about by to the extreme and the old couple's who we also looked at but needed too much doing. Hopefully all going well we shall be moving in at the start of March.

Yesterday I been my new college course. It was terrible non of the other students talked to me and the teacher ignored me despite the fact I had my hand up all evening. That's not really surprising however seeing as I am doing the course "by distance". Just have to see if I can be dedicated enough to make sure that I sit down and study every week. The course "företagsekonomi B" looks to be roughly comparable to an A level in business studies. The subject looks like I will be able to manage with it fine, having to do it in Swedish could however prove to be a little more taxing.

Have a good weekend everyone !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home