Thursday, February 27

Its time to say farewell. Well for the time being anyway. As of tomorrow our phone line will be transferred to our new apartment. While the actual telephone will be operational again without much delay our internet connection will take slightly longer. 18 days is the timescale we have been given but who knows. All going well my next post will be on the 17th of March.

On my return my training plan will be in be in place for you all to see. I need you there to nag me if the going gets tough. I have started some shorter runs to ease the training back after the winter break and it seems to be going well at the moment. My routes are slightly limited due to lingering ice and snow but that shouldn’t be a problem much longer and my real training can begin.

Anyway its goodbye for now, behave yourselves while I am away….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home