Friday, November 21

Planes, Trains, Buses and automobiles. (and bicycles)

As if I was not tired enough by the routine of normal life, I have managed to squeeze in a little jaunt to the tropical UK. Well Ryanair were as good as paying me to come with one of their latests offers so it would have been rude to have turned them down, wouldn't it? Of course working shifts I usually walk around like a zombie at the best of times, this week I have been promoted, you are now reading the words of deputy chief of the south east division zombie.

Working the night before until midnight, before heading back on my now much more stable bike in the snow before putting myself to bed for 3 hours. " Two hours in a car, followed by 3 hours waiting at the airport, before the point of mass activity. The ryan air boarding call otherwise know as the ohhh-no-what-if-they-don't-have-enough-seats-ryanair-scrum do people really believe that the last people just get thrown in with the cases ? Madness. The flight itself was unadventful about from a shout of "fy fan" which woke me from my sleep. That's the Swedish which roughly translates as ohh shit. Almost appeared on this occasion as looking across the poor fella trousers were soaking wet and a drink can was lying on its side. If he had knocked over a drink to hide the fact he had wet himself I was not able to discover as sleep was considered more important at this point.

The journey continues first by bus before being met by Clarice. Before you start thinking this whole trip is my wall of being unfaithful to Maria, I had better point out that Clarice is in fact a Yaris. Why my mum feels the need to name every car she owns I dont know.

After finially arriving, where do i get taken for my first day? Christmas shopping. On reflection the perfect activity for a zombie to blend right in with his srroundings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home