Sunday, June 20

Its been quite a while again since I last posted, work has been keeping me busy beyond belief and together with the traveling there and back there has been no energy over to blog. Hopefully that will all change now we have our own car. I am all for public transport but as my job is located on an industrial estate with no bus stops going to work by bus has been adding an extra hour to my day to get there than if I drove and then another hour to return home.

Work itself is still going great. Well apart from today when the modified fork lift like truck that we drive decided to play games with my patience. The front section where the driver stands can be raised a meter or so to enable us to reach items on higher shelves. In theory it should also go to lower but not the truck I had chosen so I spent the early part of the day looking down on all and sundry an undignified scramble to get my feat back on the ground.

The rest of the marathon report is on its way, but I will probably post it on my resurrected training blog instead. So if you would like to read more about what its like trying to run while holding off the impending threat of diarrhea for 6 miles or the after race I am going to puke stay tuned to fake swede running. Of course with this being me, theres nothing there yet...

3 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the link doesn't work???

take care

Max of inmyplace.net

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Tim R said...

At Max,

There is a comma right after the www,. Replace the comma with a dot and it will take you to...

a test page. Alas, as promised, there is no content on the training page.

I am a runner as well and I will be marathoning in Edmonton (Alberta Canada) in August.

Tim R.
aka
TM90

 
At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Child Care costs are one of the most expensive costs associated with going back to work. Finding waya to cut down on child costs without sacrificing Quality Child Care is a top priority for all working parents.
Link to my site: child care tax credit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home