Tuesday, May 7

After a bumpy flight we have made it to England. On Sunday Uncle Dave came down with his partner for the day. It was a fun day but one that left me questioning my parentage. They say they turn into your father as you grow older but do I really have to turn into someone who organises snall races on the patio ? Mind you having said that it was quite good fun. Will have to pick a "fast" snail if there is a next time as mine seemed to have other things on his mind. On monday our plans had to be changed due to the good old english weather. So instead of being taking of on a magial mystery tour we spent the afternoon at my grandparents. It was lovely to see them both again but unfortaultely I spent most of the time trying to solve the list of little problems grandad had built up about his new computer. I am sure he will get better with time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home