Wednesday, May 8

Today we had our regular trip to London. When we are over we usually try to go to the city for a day out. Just a combination of sightseeing and shopping, a leisurely affair. We had hoped to have a boat trip along the Thames as well but that plan had to be put on ice due to arriving just in trip to wave goodbye to the boat. It didn’t wave back either.

On the train back I was able to indulge in a spot of ear wigging. That is one of the things I miss now I am living in Sweden. My grasp of Swedish is getting better all the time but not to the point I can keep up with a fast moving conversation which I am not meant to be in on. It’s such a shame you miss out on so much. Today’s instalments included run away daughters, gossip from the office and little snippets of changes to the railways. Maybe not the most exciting subjects to must people but to my ears they were a goldmine.

So far this week there hasn’t been any time for any running. However if the weather isn’t too bad tomorrow I thought I would try and squeeze a little jog in at least. I know I have been lazy this week but cut me a little slack, im in holiday after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home