Saturday, May 25

Tomorrow is Mothers day. Maybe I should , just in case I have just sent any of you into a sudden rush of oh my god I forgot panic, rephrase that. Tomorrow is Mothers Day here in Sweden. Seeing as Maria is working tomorrow we will be heading over to her mums this afternoon bearing gifts. At this point I am fully expect to see a comment appear in the box below from my own mother. You see, how can I put this, I *ahem*, forgot about mothers day in England. But before you all denounce me as a bad son please at least let my pled my case.

Its not as if I hadn’t considered it. I had an entry in my diary to remind me. The same date as it was the previous year. Is it my fault they had moved it forward 3 weeks from last year ? Had I been in England I would not have had a problem either. Every other shop on the high street would have been screaming the fact at my so loud I wouldn’t have had a chance not to notice. In Sweden they were not, why would they be ? I guess I could blame my sister for not giving me a hint, but that would be a bit harsh on her.

I guess what I am trying to say is, sorry mum. That and when is fathers day this year ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home