Friday, May 17

I must have lost any sense I had left. That can be the only reason why, when I awoke too early this morning, I decided to get up and go for a run instead of trying to sleep some more. Just a short jog really but still at an hour when most sensible people would be tucked up in bed. Not surprisingly I didn’t encounter another soul apart from a couple of motorists. It was therefore blissfully quiet. The birds could be heard singing, the water lapping at the lake shore, and hare decided to tease me for not being able to run as fast as he could. Even the weather, a comfortable 10 degrees compared favourably. In these calmer conditions I noticed my surroundings better and could enjoy the experience much better. Maybe it wasn’t such a crazy idea after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home