Thursday, May 23

The fourth day of training and overall I have to say I am pleased with how it is going. Okay to say 4 days is a bit of a cheek really seeing as one of those days was a rest day, but recovery is just as important as the running itself. Oh it wasn’t going so well on Monday either when I misjudged the Swedish weather. Being wrapped up a bit to warmly on a surprisingly humid evening and came back looking like a beetroot. But hey, give me a break I am trying to look to the positive.

After prodding from my mum, who after joining the local gym and getting to level 6 on the treadmill, is starting to get a little cocky, I will reveal my training plan. This week started with a 5km run in 25.27 mins on Monday, 3.5km on Tuesday in 17.11 mins. Wednesday was a rest day and I was up early today for 3.81km in a comfortable 19.16 mins. Tomorrow will see a 5.6km run and I will finish the week with an 8km run. A total of 25.6 kilometres or 16 miles for the week. So mum are you still wondering "if your training schedule is as punishing as mine?!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home