Tuesday, May 14

Remind me again. Which of the two countries that I have lived in is meant to have the cooler climate. Mother nature has become confused somewhere along the line as we returned to a warm summer like Sweden. The trees that were left just coming into leaf have sprung into greenness and it looks like a totally different place. I think it may be time to show my pasty pale legs in a pair of shorts.

What a shame it was to see Norwich fail in the play off final. I guess they will have to start popping all those yellow and green balloons in the city centre now. Sorry I must try harder at hiding my grin, but at least it makes Ipswich getting relegated a bit more bearable. Sticking with the football theme. I was amused to read of japans use of female police officers to combat possible English hooligans during the world cup. While undoubtedly they could prove very effective, the use of martial arts experts and a net gun to trap unruly fans is straight of the cartoon storyboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home