Thursday, May 30

With the world cup starting this weekend ! I guess I have to decide which country I will be supporting. I didn’t expect to have this problem, at least not for a few more international competitions to come at least. I mean what were the chances or both England and Sweden both being drawn in the same group? Maybe both teams will get into the next round and the problem will solve itself. Dream on. Maybe Maria will help solve the problem. With a roll of the eyes and a look at says, we are not going to have to watch football again are we, please let me change channels. At the end of the day it will have to be England. After all in the game of life they win by 22 years to 2. If only the game on Sunday would have the same result it really would be worth watching. But its bound to just end with a 1-1 stalemate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home