Friday, October 18

It seems as usual I picked up the wrong end of the sick with regard to the course I wish to do. It seems I can receive a qualification as a result of passing the test but the actual test would have to be done at the local college, rather than online like the rest of the course. It makes sense, otherwise I could get a team of experts to come and help me take the exam and no one would be any the wiser. I should be getting more details on Monday so hopefully I can get stuck in soon.

We are still having a look around for another apartment. We have informed the company of our interest, now its just a case of waiting to see if we get a chance to rent it or not. We haven’t been in the waiting list for long so we expect there are others interested that will receive the option of the apartment before us. Fingers crossed anyway. New lodgings?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home