Monday, October 14

Maria didn’t suspect a thing. I managed to arrange a get together/party for her birthday this weekend and to keep it a surprise. I even managed to keep a straight face when the puppy eyes said “everyone’s forgotten my birthday”. Of course I had to mess something up and if you are going to make a mistake why not putting on the large birthday banner on the corridor wall. It is so typically me to mis-spell/typo a four-letter word. Idåg instead of Idag, its shameful I know, they should export me straight away for that one.

I am sure Maria will thank my mum for the lush section box. If you haven’t seen, or more likely smelt, their products they produce made man soaps etc without the chemical junk that other companies use. I however would like to thank her for making me go to work smelling like a big girls blouse for the next few weeks. Having nowhere else to hide the goodies before yesterday, they took up residence at the back of my t-shirt draw. Lush + confined space = strange looks from colleges as if to suggest have you spent the weekend cross-dressing.

Oh a totally different note, most of the joke/junk emails go straight towards the trashcan, but I thought this one was worth sharing…Dont worry...be happy !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home