Saturday, October 19

What makes someone want to streak at a sporting event is beyond me. However some off them can be more amusing than others. Such as the chap who decided to reveal all (apart from his feet!) at the Calgary Saddledome on Thursday.

"I heard the crowd going crazy and I'm thinking what's going on here?'' Brown said yesterday after Boston's skate at Skyreach Centre. "Then I look over and there's this naked guy hanging off the glass. He goes to jump on the ice but he missed the ledge with his foot and whacks his head on the ice and he's out cold.''

"So he's just lying there,'' laughed Brown. "The trainers finally threw a towel on him. I don't know how he feels today, but that's the hardest I've ever seen anybody whack his head on the ice." By all accounts, lying on a cold sheet of ice is not the best way for a streaker to enhance his image. You think a cold shower works ...

Five years ago, a British visitor pulled a similar stunt at a Flames game but did so successfully. He took a lap around the ice before being arrested and later paid a fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home