Monday, November 25

I am having a bit of a bad cook day. I am generally hopeless in the kicten at the best of time. I can manage the basics and I have a few set meals that I can usually pull of with a bit of luck but not all the time it would seem. Last Christmas in a desperate measure to save Marias sanaty my mum purcahsed a cook book for me called "Cokking for blokes". A simple cook book which gets down right down to the basics to the point where it is more or less insulting. Several of the so called recipes have lists of ingredents that include ready meals in them for heavens sake. Surely I must be able to produce a meal with an idiots guide like this ? Well not today it would seem. My rice has turned into a rice pudding, the sauce refuses to shed its lumps and I am not to sure about the chcken either. Anyone fancy a takeaway ?

Ever wondered how the post office transport the mail around the country ? You could of course ask Paul and I am sure the would let us all know. But why would you want to when you can learn by playing. Follow the link and then click on the logo like the one below. Its in swedish but I am sure you can work out what needs to be done. Just click on the truck and away you go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home