Thursday, December 5

The giant toilet rolls are spinning at full speed at the moment. I wish they would slow down as they are wearing me out. Any print run over 20,000 is considered a large production for the last three nights we have been producing 67,000. The monster throws out paper all night long and I end up doing the same level of work I would do in an evening shift which is nearly 3 hours longer.

The school have replied to my application to study economics online. They have suggested that I needn’t bother with the ground course and can go straight onto the B course. They will be sending the course material today so hopefully I will be able to crack on with that soon. I just hope I can cope with the level of Swedish knowledge required. We shall see.

It looks like our move could be going ahead again. The invisible man has shown his face again and looks like he wants to get things moving once more. There are some loose ends but hopefully they can be tied up soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home