Wednesday, December 11

It happened again, not just to me, but I suspect also to you as well. Another mail arrvied in my mail box from Nigeria. This would be surpising seeing as I dont know anyone from that country if only it didnt happen at least once a week. All these total strangers offering to make my fortune, I must be the luckest guy alive. You know the type, You can earn yourself a percentage of a fortune by helping someone get access to their money in a foreign bank account by transferring it through your bank account. I usually just delete them. What an idiot I have been ! It seems there has been a hobby going on and no one considered telling me. I shouldnt have been deleting the emails at all, I should be corresponding with these fine people. Kris Kringle Has been. Plenty of other people have been too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home