Saturday, December 14

Our house hunting has taken a turn for the better. We went to see another apartment today. This time a one bedroom, living room and kitchen apartment with balcony on the other side of town in the same area as the chap that has been messing us about. It’s a lot cheaper and is in good condition with a wonderful view over the lake. The little old lady that is selling is moving to her hometown once she can find a new apartment of her own. So we still don’t know when we are moving but its good to be dealing with someone that we can trust.

With regard to my post about my charity auction I would like to thank Lynn for her very generous offer, Stuart for his access to stars and Paul for his as yet unknown but all the same intriguing fundraising suggest. You people are all too kind. Ohh and while I am sounding like I am making an oscar acceptance speech Thank you to Ipswich for finally winning a game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home