Friday, January 3

Another couple of busy days shopping. It may sound as if we don’t do anything else while we are over but that isn’t quite the case. The weather has been wet wet and a little bit more wet. So the chances to do more tourist like options have been limited. It my only be a stereotype and somewhat of a myth that it always rains in England, but when we are having to take an umbrella everywhere I can see where the point of view is coming from.

One of my purchases this week has been a new digital camera. So the requests to see photos of the snowy weather in Sweden will be complied with when we return. The less frequent request for a picture of myself may also be met by a positive response by myself. This could take a little longer; it might take up to a month before I have taken a picture that I am happy with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home