Thursday, January 9

It may not be a Tuesday but I thought it was about time I gave you a quick update on how my fundraising is going. The more observant among you may have noticed a slight change in my "next auction" box over there to the right. Seeing as my auctions will partly be held at ebay I thought it was appropriate that I join up to their affiliate programme. Its a very straight forward concept. Just follow the link in that box or eBay.co.uk and sign up for a new account. It only takes a couple of minutes. Its free and for every new account holder I refer ebay will donate 3 pounds all of which will be donated to my fundraising efforts. You don't even have to bid for anything just sign up !

As for new lots I have been in touch with Jackie the wife of Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen. A very kind and helpful lady if every there was one. At the moment she is sending one of Laurence's shirts to the dry cleaners which he will then sign for my auction.

For fans of casualty and Holby city, several of the cast of those shows have signed photographs for the auction. These can be seen on their own page at Casualty auction.
Robson Green and Ross Kemp have also provided signed photographs and these can be seen on my miscellaneous auction page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home