Wednesday, July 10

On a happier note my parents have booked to come over in september. I think I should charge them some kind of booking fee though. I pointed them in the right direction of the cheapest of the cheap flights from RyanAir, saved them around 200 pounds on car hire with StatOil and by putting them in the direction of private cabins saved a couple more hundred pounds. Sweden being Sweden, when its high season in the hotels its low season in the holiday cabins, and when its low season in the hotels its high season in the cabins. All in all I think they are pleased, however mum did show signs of disappointment. ”rum and kok” which was included in this package didn’t seems quite so appealing when translated to ”Room and kitchen” compared to whatever was going on in her head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home