Sunday, July 28

Quality of life in Sweden according to this UN is only second in the world to Norway. Well I certainly like it here. Okay so at the moment everyone is melting, what will happen to the polar bears I wonder, but apart from that everything is fine. I love the cycle paths, the freedom to bike safely is great, apart from the teenage hells angels on mopeds. The scenery is wonderful, the feeling of space, even the graffiti artists make them selves useful. The town were I live has its fair share of names scrawled on walls and park benches etc., but I cant think of anywhere else where they would paint a zebra crossing on a road! And the cars (in most cases) stop at zebra crossings. Yes I like it here, which is a good thing as the same report tells me I can expect to live for another 55 years as yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home