Wednesday, July 24

It’s my names day today. I can see you are looking blankly at the screen and wondering what that means so have a look here and then read on. So there you have it, a mini mini birthday like celebration for me coming up. James is the English version of Jakob and in the 90's the two names shared a names day. But from and including 2001 it is Jakob's day alone. (boo hiss, what a con, down with the Jacobs!) James has been used as a christian name I Sweden for many years but has never been a popular name. There are 1700 people in Sweden who are called James but this figure is growing since parents are more liberal with there name choosing than their parents were. Last year 1 in 200 babies born became known as James. This I know because of this site If you would like to try your own name there is a search box on the right hand side titled "Du söker på Namn" Give it a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home