Monday, August 5

Buying a good value new computer shouldn’t be too hard should it? I didn’t think so anyway. Not until I put a Swedish slant onto things that is. I have been pulling my hair out. They have special offers here but what they call special is laughable at times. Not put off I turned to the UK market. Easy, so I would have to pay more in delivery costs but in the long run it would be worth it.

Forget it. Every mail order company I have looked at has turned around and said sorry UK delivery only. Maybe I could fly over with it. BA don’t want to know and Ryan air, while in some cases allowing larger items won’t promise not to break it up into more manage sizes on route. What about the courier companies, TNT, UPS, FedEx? Seems that large bulky items they charge by ”volume weight” so while no mountain is high enough for DHL neither is the price they will charge at the end of the day.

There has to be a way. I have a lovely deal just waiting to be snapped up if only I could get it across the borders. None of my family members seem to be biting up hand of at the chance of a cruise either. Okay so a 26-hour trip from Newcastle to Gothenburg on a choppy North Sea might not have the glamour of the Caribbean but I am sure it would be nice. I would throw in a sick bag for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home