Tuesday, August 27

My postcard is on its way to Cyndi now in its mission to save Isabella's Teddy. Not that I think it will help much, I still prefer the option of sending in the ninja bears under the cover of darkness. Mind you my idea might be just another crazy one like karens idea to make everyone cry, the bears still missing and half of Europe ended up getting flooded. If you have no idea what I am on about have a peak here.

Work is still as crazy as ever, the forklift was broken in the night so we had to rush around like fools trying to borrow and steal forklifts from other parts of the factory. I am not one to point fingers but (and this is one of those buts which mean ignore everything i said before the but buts) our nameless friend worked his first nightshift last night.
I think I might just apply to Fortnum and Masons for one of their advertised posts, being paid 35,000 to travel the world buying chocolate doesnt sound too bad at all to me. I am such a good employee I would even cut back on my travel expenses account and buy it from my local supermarket if they so wished...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home