Monday, August 12

I thought it was a rumour, like the lock Ness monster. A few pieces of questionable evidence but no firm sightings. I have seen what were described as course but they just have easily have been an art installation or a series experimental rubbish bins. For over a year I was not convinced, but no I am a believer, frisbee golf exists. From what I can work out it is played in the same way as regular golf expect instead of disappearing into a hole in the ground the frisbee has to get caught in a chain bucket. This guys are serious as well, with their little caddie bags complete with 4 or 5 frisbees and the all-important cloth to dry their sweaty little hands. At one point as I watched on in bemusement I thought they might come over and charge me an admission fee. It was all very strange, there are still many things about this country I just dont get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home