Thursday, March 27

Things may be looking up on the job front. Apparently there is a post as an English teacher helping Swedes with their business English in particular tax. Many positions require good English skills but seeing as the majority of young Swedes have good language skills anyway this doesn’t offer me much advantage. However this particular announcement specified a requirement for native English speakers that cut the field down somewhat.

I have spent this morning preparing my application for today’s post. I did get despondent at first when I tried to email them my application as the email bounced straight back to me. Seeing as the announcement didn’t want any phone calls regarding the position and an apparently non functioning email address I was beginning to question if they were a serious company at all. It seems I really must need some more sleep as the problem was due to some bad coding that attached the next word of the sentence onto the end of the email address.

So fingers crossed I might for once actually get an interview. If not I will just bear in mind my favourite bottle bank. People keep on dumping old rubbish on him but somehow he still manages to keep on smiling.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home