Monday, April 1

Friday
Spring has arrived ! It was only a week ago I was constantly moaning about the snow. Out of nowhere the temperatures have jumped up to 11 degrees, clear skies and sun ! Sheer bliss. Of course the snow is still hanging around, but we can gloss over that. Instead of having to wrap up warm to go for a run I was able to go out in a T-shirt and shorts. My residents permit is renewed every year however, so I decided to play it safe and keep my knees covered up.
Sweden is a great country to run in. They ( or should I say we?) have cycle paths the size of small English country roads everywhere. The downside of this is that I hardly ever run the same route twice. Great for variety but next two impossible for comparison and to check for signs of improvement. Today was one of my better days, where sections of path were added to my route. Pace and distance putting up. Spring is a wonderful time.
The joys of delivering junk mail

I must have been out of my head. Why oh why did I say I would deliver an extra district this weekend? I always say I won’t do anymore, but end up getting suckered in. The money is next to non-existent compared to the effort required. The hassle from the locals is irrational to say the least. But yet I still continue. I suppose I could call it cross training. Plodding up flight of stairs one after another must be good for the leg muscles after all. But then wouldn’t it better if I went for a run ? Probably. I don’t think I will do any extra rounds.

Idiots and chat rooms

After our numerous reformats realaudio player has yet to be re installed. I had no option but to follow the Ipswich Town game in the chat room. I would normally listen to the commentary on radio Suffolk and wouldn’t have to put up with these idiots. Today they were entertaining themselves by chanting online. The same lousy song on and on, over and over again. But if we stop, they wont score they bleated. To think some people claim football fans have no brains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home