Saturday, April 5

Excuse me mister....can we have our roof back please ?



Its not really been hat-wearing weather over here for the last few days. Walking and cycling have been possible, just as long as you are not overly fussed with which direction you wish to travel in. Oh well mustn’t grumble at least we have a roof over our heads, unlike some of the folks in the next town.

Forgive me father, for I have not run



In the last week I have managed the grand total of 1 (one) km run. I know, you don’t have to go on at me, I feel bad enough about it as it is. It’s for the best really but that doesn’t make me feel any better about it. On Monday when I started out on what should have been an easy run, I felt a twinge around my left shin. Over the week I have noticed it off and on, so in the interest of not doing any more damage I have given myself the week off. Chris over at www.runnerchris.blogspot.com has been giving me some sound advice so hopefully I will have learnt my lesson. Mind you I am not sure I should listen to him. He’s even more cuckoo than I am, his training target being a 50 miles ultra-marathon. Total nutter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home