Tuesday, April 2

All work and no play....
...makes James a bad runner. I have been lucky enough to have work all this week. The morning shift. I am rudely woken by my inconsiderate alarm clock 4.45 each morning. After a dozy bike ride there, a days work and the cycle back, I have little energy left for a run. Must try harder.

No need to phone

This week I had no weekly call from the folks back in England. Apparently there is no longer a need. We read all we want to know on here , they say. Fair enough. I am all for saving money. So if you will all bear with me, I have a few messages for the folks back home. Maria is pregnant, we have to move out of our flat after falling behind in the payments and I am suspect of stealing all the red jelly babies from the local supermarket. Its good to talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home